Jun 18, 2013

Home Made Ravioli

I've just been craving ravioli lately! I just love the cheese mixed with the marinara sauce. So I came up with this recipe to satisfy my craving. It was so good, I couldn't help but share. I just eat these as a meal, but my husband loves them with spaghetti on the side.

Homemade Ravioli


1 batch Home Made Pasta Recipe
1/2 lb ricotta cheese
1 c mozzarella
1/4 c parmasean cheese
1/2 egg (beaten)
1/2 T parsley
1/8 t oregano
1/4 t salt
1/8 t pepper
red sauce

Prepare one batch of Home Made Pasta. Mix all the remaining ingredients to make your cheesy filling. Dust your surface with brown rice flour. Roll it out thin (about 1/16 of an inch). Cut out your pasta the same shape/size as your Ravioli Press. Fill with your cheesy mix.


Press your raviolis together to seal.


Boil ravioli for 4 minutes (until fully cooked). If you don't want to use all the ravioli that day, place on a baking sheet in the freezer. Once frozen, transfer to a freezer bag and use within a few months.

If you don't have a Ravioli Press, you can cut out squares and seal the edges with a fork. I just love how uniform and pretty the press makes these! Makes 21 large ravioli.

Enjoy with red sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment